Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dear diary

Posted by Beelyana at 11:09 AM
            I promised my self that this time i`ll start writing a diary. And i blew it. This is my first post on the subject. I`m 20 weeks pregnant. Half way there. And i haven`t been more scared in my life. After what happened the last time, how can i not be...
         The last two weeks we were moving from the old house. And i`m so tired. Today, after unpacking all day, i lay down and i felt her moving so strong! It was awesome!!! That was the best thing that could happend today.
          Last night i was thinking about baby names. I stil love Sofia, but there was only one Sofia, and she`s gone... So now i`m starting to like Veda. In macedonian it means "lightning". Kiss between the sky and the earth. And just last night i learned that Veda in sanskrit means "knowledge" or "wisdom" so now i`m even more in love with the name. But we`ll see.
          I`m just praying for everyhing to be OK.

And this is enough or a first diary entry.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beelyana loves handmade Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea